AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

It has been a while....again

Things have been crazy. I am still working full-time at she shelter (CVHS). I am enjoying getting out of the house, but I am ready to slow my weeks back down. I just don't seem to have the time to do all I want now that I am working!

Not alot has been going on over the last 3 weeks, just spending alot of quality time together and enjoying the sun shine that has blessed us lately!

Here are a few pictures of the water fun!
The first day in the pool!
Our first time in the ocean! Jocelynn loved it!
Sparklers!!!!!
Daddy and his girl!

John goes for his Master Electrician test on Wednesday 7/22. This is good, because if he doesn't get his job back at Gemini, he can go into business for himself!

I am onto cycle 33. AF decided to show her ugly face this morning. I wasn't expecting anything this month. It has been nice, the last 2 month have been very nice not being obsessed with TTC. I havn't taken any meds, or vitamins, not temping and for most of each month I didn't even know what cycle day I was on! It was great! We are going to try herbal supplement this month. I guess we will see what happens!

This weekend will be great! Our friends from DE are coming for a visit!

Congratulations A & A K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

There is hope. said...

Not obsessing over ttc is an awesome feeling, isn't it? When I read your post, I had to chuckle because I just logged in to Fertility Friend to figure out what cd I'm on! We still did clomid this month, but life has dictated our schedules, not ttc. I can't even remember where I put that stupid thermometer these days! What herbal supplement are you going to use? We're going to take a break from clomid next cycle and try FertilAid. I'm just curious to see if the stuff actually works. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts