AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November Thankful post - 11/1/11

I know a lot of people post something they are thankful for each day of November.  I have jumped on the train myself, and I think it's always important to be reminded of things we are grateful for, so here goes. 

This might be especially good since I can't seem to keep up with blogging much lately; I am hoping to get a moment to write down at least one thing I am thankful for each day this month.


I will post an update when I have more than 2 minutes to sit down and write (hopefully this weekend!)




Day 1 (11/1/11) - I am thankful that my friend Lorrie and her husband are able to bring their handsome prince Kyle home today. Kyle was due on 11/11/11 but was born on 9/17/11 (at 32 weeks gestation) Lorrie and Kyle spent a total of 111 day in the hospital first on bed-rest and then with little Kyle in the NICU (10 weeks of hospital bed-rest for preterm labor and then a 6 week NICU stay). I am over the moon happy and very thankful that they are all healthy and home now. Prayers really do work!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts