AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I can't believe how much time has gone by! We have been busy and I have been sick.

First of All, 8/8/09 we went the NE Dragway to see the Jet Cars under the stars! It was GREAT! Jocelynn loved it! She now want to drive a jet car.....I DON'T think so!
The Big Boy!

Waiting for the races to start!
*****************************************

We have been spending allot of time in the pool. It has been nice and hot here!

Jocelynn Swimming like a big girl!

Jocelynn and Brooke 'relaxing' in the pool!
******************************************
I have been very sick. Fighting Pneumonia! I couldn't believe that I came down with a winter ailment in the middle of summer. I had been fighting a cough since 7/23/09 and was too stubborn to go the Dr. Finally on 8/14/09 I went and sure enough.....pneumonia! I am now nearing the end of my second antibiotic and I still have a small cough. Looks like I may be heading back to the Dr. in a few days if the cough doesn't give it a rest!
******************************************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND! I took the day off from work (8/19/09). We went to the movies, saw Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, very good but much darker the the previous. Then I took him out to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse....and then we did a little shopping! I was still not feeling well, but pushed myself for his sake. It was worth it, he said he had a great day! He also had 2 other 'parties'. One on the 18th with the Alexanders and one on the 22nd with my brothers and parents! He may be a little spoiled but he deserves it!

So as you can see, life has been busy and interesting! There is still more I want to post about....but there is always another day! Hopefully I will be able to get back to posting regularly, I am currently training a new girl at work, and I am hopeful that my hours will be decreasing to 2 days a week (Monday and Friday) in the next couple of weeks! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts