AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Still sick!

I will be calling the Dr. in the morning. I still have a very persistent cough and it has become very annoying. I have been on antibiotics for the last 2 weeks and I am tired of it! Not sure what else she may do, but we will find out tomorrow.

Jocelynn has also come down with a cough! So looks like I will be making an appointment for her at the Dr. as well tomorrow! I am hoping it is just a little chest cold and not pneumonia!

The other thing that really stinks about this month, is because I have been sick and on a class C antibiotic, we have had to put TTC on hold this month. Not like I have been really feeling in the mood anyways! Even though I know it is highly unlikely (not completely since we did have 1 or 2 instances when I was feeling better...lol) I still have small hope. Especially since there have been 2 nights, thurs. and sat., when I vomited. I keep telling my self it is from the mucus in my chest breaking up, but there is still a part of me that is hopefully it may be a good sign.....stupid me!

Only time will tell, AF is due on 9/6 so we will see! I really hope she makes an appearance since I will be extra worried with having taken the antibiotic, but I am leaving it is God's hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts