AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Still here....

The last 10 days have been a little slower, more relaxed, but still busy.

Jocelynn's first horseback riding lesson was canceled on the 17 (due to weather, it has been pretty much nonstop rain here), she was disappointed, but understood. Thankfully the weather held out last night and she was able to complete her first lesson!!!!

Riding Mo for the first time!

She is very excited about going back each week. I love the lesson she is learning about caring for a horse and how much work it is! Also we will be entering a few competition, I am a very proud Momma right now!

Dance lessons are on the back burner again.....John is not working steadily. Once he gets a new job (which is applying for new one every day) or his current job picks up on work we will sign her up.

John and I are still making it to the gym every other night. I actually look forward to going to the gym now....what a change in my attitude. I am excited to see what the end of the month brings, how much total weight we each have lost and how many inches!!!

I am also excited about celebrating our Anniversary (2 weeks from Friday). I can't believe I have been married to this wonderful man for 9 years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts