AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

April Update

Where do I begin with April.

In April, Jocelynn had school vacation and Good Friday off from school. For Good Friday, I stayed home with her and we brought Mulan to the vet. Mulan is perfect (a quote for the vet, but I already knew that). I had the privileged to watch Brooke and Gage for the night, it is amazing that you forget what having a 1 year old is like. They were both great, it was a different routine for me and every time either one of the moved, I was awake....lol

Happy 3rd Birthday to my sweet nephew Tyler! It is hard to believe he is 3 already!

Jocelynn, Brooke and Gage at Easter
Happy Easter!!!!!! Jocelynn, Brooke and Gage were so cute on the Easter egg hunt, although Gage was bored with it after his 3rd egg....LOL As you can see by the picture, Gage was ready for a nap and not into having his picture taken!

Happy 1st Birthday Gage!
Happy 1st Birthday to my handsome nephew Gage! One year flew, but I am so blessed that my wonderful sister-in-law has kept me up to date on all thing pertaining to Brooke and Gage!

Jocelynn continues to do wonderful in Girl Scouts, but is undecided about next year. Some days she wants to continue, and then other days she says she doesn't. I guess I will continue to ask her and at some point she will have to make a decision.

Work has been frustrating and emotionally draining. That is all I can say about it, but I pray every day that things will change for the better again.

Happy Anniversary to Julio and Jody! 10 years is a wonderful milestone and there will be many more happy years ahead!
The new do!
April also saw a change for me, a new hair style. It is a modified pixie cut (that what my hair stylist calls it) I'm unsure about it. It is definitely different and it will take some time getting used to and figuring out how to style it. Only time will tell.

On the TTC front, John and I are trying some herbal supplements. I can't wait for May 1st when we have health insurance back and I can go back to the Dr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts