AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon!!!!!!!!

New Moon was GREAT!!!! Worth every minute in line and sitting in the theater waiting......4 1/2 hours we spent in line/sitting in the theater waiting.

It was the most fun I have had in a LONG time.....lol. Thank you Jekka and Alaina for going with me and being just as giddy and as excited as I am! June 30th can't come soon enough!!!!!! (BTW: June 30th is when Eclipse is in theaters!!!!)



I am still Team Edward but Taylor worked his butt off and it was clear in the movie.....yummy...lol

I am hoping to see the movie again while it is in the theaters, but we will see!!!

PS: The Volturi are scary and they actors who were cast are perfect for their roll! One of my new favorite actors is now Michael Sheen. He was amazing as Aro!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts