AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What's been going on......

What can I say. This past week has been more of the same old, same old.

John is still healing, and feeling much better. He is know able to sleep in bed and is only taking the pain meds when needed, which is basically at night. Today we went out to lunch and grocery shopping. He did good, he did get tired and took a little nap when we returned home.

We have also been having a blast outside. Enjoying the sun and nice weather. John has been able to get out and fly his plane. Jocelynn has enjoyed the swing set, her bike and power wheel for the first time this year. Also playing with Spanky outside.

Spanky and Mulan enjoying the sun. Seems she likes the top of the swing set.
Jocelynn on her bike for the first time this year.
"relaxing" on the swing.....lol
She has also managed to get a black eye just 2 1/2 weeks after the stitches in her bottom......my poor girl!

Work for me is frustrating as always......but it shall pass. I am looking forward to the vacation we are takingin April to see Friends and Family!

*************************************
On the TTc 'front': This cycle is a bust, even before AF shows I know this. I knew this going into this cycle, but we are moving in the right direction! The next cycle I am planning on starting my meds (metformin and prenatal vitamins) again and we will wait to see what happens over the next few months.....I keep praying the surgery works and John will begin to feel better!

1 comment:

Jody Garcia said...

Yeah I got it to work! Glad things are moving along...You guys are continually in our prayers and we are looking forward to see you guys in April! Gabby keeps asking how far Jocelynn lives....:)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts