AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Always find a little ray of sunshine.....

This past weekend was the best! We ended up spending the day at Fort Foster! It was beautiful! It started out a little chilly and windy, but by noon it was warm and sunny! We were able to fly a kite, blow bubbles and Jocelynn and I even put our feet in the ocean....it was freezing!
Flying the Kite....All the string was out!

Mommy and Jocelynn

The hillside covered with bubbles!


Last night We helped Grammie in the garden. Jocelynn really enjoys being out there and getting her hands dirty...lol
Moving the Mulch for Grammie! Anything to drive her car

Ready with her gloves on!

Other then that life is the same thing day after day! I thank GOD everyday that I wake up for what I have been blessed with!
Just last night, Jocelynn wrapped her arms around me and said "you are the best Mommy in the world!" I thought I was going to cry, it was the sweetest thing and exactly what I needed to hear at that moment!


A Belated Happy Anniversary to our best friends, Julio and Jody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts