AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

2 weeks....

WOW....2 weeks flies by. It has been CRAZY!!!

I finally had my eye Dr. Appointment on 4/8....It was nice walk out paying nothing! My insurance paid for the entire exam. I was able to purchase 2 complete pair of glasses (online) for under $20 (this included shipping) check out Zenni Optical for the deals!

The glasses finally arrived on 4/25.... here is pair ONE!

Mulan had her annual vet check-up.....she is a healthy 8.5 lbs and is in great health! The vet was very pleased!

Spanky went to the vet...he had to have surgery. He had 2 lumps on his legs and 2 teeth removed. He was very pitiful that night, but is feeling much better now. Here he is the night sfter surgery with his boo boo foot....

Jocelynn had her first field trip with the Daisy troop on the 19th. We went to the Dover Children's Museum. She had a blast and it was really fun to see her playing with her peers.
Here she is in the "queen" throne and as Godzilla....LMAO!

Easter was awesome! It was great to spend the morning at church and the afternoon with family! Jocelynn and Brooke were super cute looking for eggs and Gage was wonderful! Jocelynn was spoiled, per the usual but thankfully there was not a lot of candy to temp John and I off of our diets! Here is Jocelynn in her beautiful Easter Dress and the eggs we colored the day before.




On the TTC front.....it was a BFN this month. So on to cycle 56......John and I are still working on loosing this weight which I know will help us reach our goal of adding another child to our family. So far this month John and I have lost a total of 28.20 pounds....not too bad. I am very proud of us!

This is National Infertility Awareness Week! 1 in 8 couples are diagnosed with infertility.There is a great article here about talking about infertility which still seems taboo to most people. Another great website is RESOLVE . Any thing you need to know is all right there. Education is the key and one day infertility may not be so taboo (remember when talking about breast cancer was taboo.....we will get there!) Another great article (here) about changing the perception on infertility!

I am blessed to have a beautiful daughter (when so many of my sisters are waiting on their first blessing), it took us 3.5 years to conceive her with the help of a RE  and medication......we have been trying for #2 now for over 4 years.......just because I have a beautiful blessing doesn't mean I don't feel the pain of infertility. The anguish and sorrow of being broken. Not feeling like a real woman because I can't do the one thing God put me on this earth to do.

My wonderful husband and daughter and my faith in God has helped me deal and realize the blessing I do have and that my journey in motherhood is not over and we WILL be blessed again! All in God's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts