AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Going to get this party started...

Since I am in the 2ww.....I have decided to keep myself busy!

John, Mom and I are all starting a "diet". I hate calling it that, but a Life Style Change is too strange as well. John and I are going to join Planet Fitness and make time 3 days a week to work out, which for me will consist in the beginning of the treadmill and elliptical machine. Check out my weight loss blog, which I deleted and decided I needed it here (Weight-loss Blog)

Also, I am trying to get organized and get this house cleaned. I was introduced to a website (FLYlady.net, Thanks to my CO sisters) and am on Day 3 so far! I am determined to make this work. I can't make a plan up myself, but I can follow a plan laid out in front of me in baby steps! I have also started a blog on my progress and back slides during this little journey. (Getting Organized Blog).

Last week was a great week....other than the snowstorm we had on Friday. I was hoping it was a great big April Fool's prank my the weather men....but at last it wasn't. I had 4-6 inches in my yard. Most of it has melted....Luckily I had the day off because I worked late on previous nights.

Thursday was Chuck E. Cheese's night. Jocelynn peed to bed a total of 3 times in the month of March!!! I am so proud of her. John and I took Jocelynn and Brooke along with my friends Alaina and Kayla for dinner and games! They had a blast! Here they are trying out Guitar Hero...
The guitar was too heavy for Brooke  :)

It was a great Family night and even John and I had a blast!

Work is changing! Some good, some not so good! All changes are to help the animals and that is our #1 priority! With the changes comes me sharing an office....luckily it is with one of my closest friends Alaina! Everyone keeps saying that nothing will get done now because we will be chatting and laughing, but her and I know better and will prove them all wrong. I figure, my boss must think we will still accomplish our task or she wouldn't put us together! She know we are close friends.....  :P

This coming week should prove interesting, diet and exercise routines along with getting organized and cleaning routines.....through in an evening meeting for my work and an eye Dr., dentist and hair appointment. Proves to be a very busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts