AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

So this past week has been interesting!

First of all, my hours at work have increased (from 28 to 32 and this was the first week) I am tired and miss having the extra time with Jocelynn, but we need the money!

On Sunday (6/26) I was able to watch my Nephew (almost 11 weeks old). It was fun and I always enjoy having my nieces and nephews around! But man, I forgot how much work it was having an infant. We went to a birthday party and I was physically exhausted when we got back home. Looks like I need more practice (with one of my own!!!! soon I hope!)

Jocelynn's riding lessons were great this past week. I decided to let her and Tracy do the lesson without me hovering (I am afraid I have become one of those helicopter mom's). It was surprisingly hard for me to do. I believe I enjoy these lesson's as much as she does! I think it was better for Jocelynn and that she listened much better the instructions that Tracy was giving her! I will try again this week to relinquish control!

Also I am happy to report that Jocelynn is now having no accidents at night and hasn't had one in over a month! WOOHOO for my big girl!

It is the 4th of July weekend. What are our plans you ask? NOTHING! In the past we have spent the holiday with family at the park, but at last those family members have moved away.....man I miss them!!!!

I am having just a couple of friends (from work) over to enjoy the evening. We are headed to a co-workers house for a small party and then home to dance our butts of with the X-box! I am hoping to just have fun!

I am hoping I can convince John to go see fireworks somewhere. In the 11 years we have been together we have not been to the fireworks (more importantly, Jocelynn has never been!) Maybe this year I can change that!

Happpy 4th of July to all and have a safe and fun holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts