AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Crazy Week...

This week has been crazy. Monday Jocey went back to school but I had Monday off. I watched my girl-friends son while she was at work(he wasn't back to school yet) and I hope he had fun. He played the Xbox kinect  most of the day.

my hours at work have been cut back to 32. It stinks but I am praying for full-time in the next couple of weeks, especially since Friday is my immediate boss' last day and I will probably pick up some of her work load.....*sigh*

Wednesday was mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!

Jocelynn is feeling much better. Her bathroom issue seems to be fixed and she hasn't had to have her medicine all week. I'm glad it seems I won't have to deal with that anymore.

We are still working on getting the paperwork together for Jocey's surgery. I want to hold off until the end of the month to see if I get full-time at work, (i'll get benefits and health insurance) that would help us schedule immediately.( the surgery isn't something that is life threatening)  Continuing to pray and put it in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts