AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, January 11, 2013

End of a crazy week

So....we are at the end of a crazy week!

I am feeling better, still on the mend. After 4 days of medication I don't see too much improvement. The ladies at work told me I looked better today, so that is good but yesterday was an very fought day. Yesterday I was in a lot of pain...my eye wouldn't stop weeping and in fact I had to wear the eye patch at work to get anything done, the computer screen hurt to look at.

I am still havering to wear the eye patch at night, it's not as annoying as I thought it was going to be. I am sleeping quiet well with it on, but I can't wait until I don't have to wear it.

My mouth and speech makes me self conscious. I am speaking out of the right side of my mouth, but I will continue to work on improving the muscle function.

Jocelyn. Had her first play date after school with a friend that lives in the block. They seem to have struck up quiet the friendship and are adorable together.

Yesterday was her annual check up. As usual the doctor is concerned with her weight, and after my scare this week, there are a lot of changed being made in the house this weekend. Other then the that the doctor said she is looking great and smart as a whip. She is 52 inches tall ( at 7 years old) and had perfect eyesight (thank goodness she takes after daddy!)

John is still dealing with a bit of pain in his neck/back from the degenerated disks. We are still in conversation mode with the doctor on the best course to help him manage his pain. Our last option is surgery and I don't know what that entails an how much mobility he would have with that route. I think physical therapy and/or a chiropractor is our first step.

Here is praying for a quieter, less stressful an exciting week to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts