AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Goodbye 2012 and hello 2013!

Happy new year!

And happy anniversary toy loving wonderful husband John! I can believe 13 years ago today started out beautiful life together! I love you!

John and i rang in the new year last night with Jocelynn and Brooke....or they tried! The girls fell asleep about 35 minutes before the ball dropped ( or as jocey says "tonight we get to watch the bomb drop!")

Another in eventful New Years. It hasn't been the same since family moved south 3 1/2 years ago. I am determined to spend New Years with them VERY soon!

I received a new phone for Christmas! Hello iPhone nation! I am going to try and update more now that I have the blogger app on it!

Look for more updates soon!

2013 is going to be a fantastic year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts