AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Quieter now

Not too much has happened so far in the first week of the new year.

Jocelynn went back to school on the 2nd, so the evening have been full of a very tired child. It is amazing how they forget the routine in such a short amount of time. This week dance and Girl Scouts start back up, which means another week of grumpy and tired Jocelynn!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful mother! She turned 57 on the 4th. We haven't had a chance to have family dinner, but that will happen this week (as long as my brother gets over the flu and no one else catches it).

John and I are looking into a possible vacation soon. Unfortunately there are too many places we want to go, so I guess make decided where to go is first on the list!

On the TTC front, obviously still no positive test. I can't believe is has been a year since we miscarried first, and almost a year since the second. Which means we should have a little one here (between a few weeks and a couple months old). If only It had been in Gods plan for one of them to thrive.

I will be starting my herbal supplements again, as well as work on my weight loss. I know I have to patient, but that is easier said then done, but it is all in Gods plan not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts