AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

Family Weekend

This past weekend was great! It was relaxing and we spent alot of time together as a family. We went out with My mom on Saturday, and then on Sunday we went to Church and then out with John's sister for lunch/dinner. It was nice to spend time with people you love.

***************************************

I was able to purchase another charm for my Pandora (from my grandfather). I wanted the angel of hope, but they were sold out and they said that is one of the charms they are unable to keep in stock. So instead I purchased the dolphin charm. Amyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE dolphins and this is a very appropriate charm for me to have...lol
 
************************************

We are planning a trip down to see my in-laws in the next few weeks. I am excited to see them and our best friends as well!

**************************************

John's Surgery is this Thursday. I won't lie, I am extremly nervous. I know he will be fine, I just hate the thought of him going through this. I won't know alot until late Thursday or Friday, so I will update when I can.

***************************************

On the TTC front, we are onto cycle 41......Damn you AF! I see a light at the end of the tunnel, I just feel like I am not reaching it quickly enough......I am not a very patient person and the battle with infertility has stretched what little patience I have to their limit. I can do this! I will be stronger then Infertility!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts