AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Still no news

The Dr. still hasn't called about John's meds. He is continuing the dose he was originally given. Maybe she isn't changing it, but it would be nice if she would call and tell us that!

Jocelynn's funny for the day: John, Jocelynn and I were wrestling on the floor last night. Jocelynn stood up, looked at John and said "Daddy, your going down!!" I was crying I was laughing so hard! I don't know were she gets these says, but it amazes me she can use them correctly!

Thursday when I got home from work, She greeted me with "Mommy I don't like your hair cut. I like it long!" I was crushed! I then asked he if she would like me to cut her hair and she yelled "NO!" and grabbed her hair! I had to laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts