AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!!

I can't believe Halloween is here. That means the rest of the year is going to fly by!

Trick or treating was fun......short.....but fun! We went to 3 houses, Jocelynn looked at me and said "mommy, I'm done. Can we go home?" She wanted to go home and eat her candy......lol I was a little disappointed, but she really didn't need all that candy.
My little pirate....arrrrrrghhhhh

We have also been working on cleaning out one of the spare bedrooms upstairs. We want to put all of Jocelynn's toys up there! I am hoping to finish this project this week.

John has his surgery consult on Monday. I will update again then! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts