AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

I hope all my wonderful friends and family had a fantastic Christmas! My was great! Jocelynn was a lot of fun this year. It was very exciting to see Christmas through her eyes!

John and I didn't do much for each other this year, we exchanged a few gifts via a stocking. The most important thing is that we were together!

Jocelynn received some clothes and quite a few toys. I am really glad to have a toy room to put all of them in for her! Her favorite by far is the toy train table and accessories that my parents gave her and the Barbie house Santa gave her! I think once we get her Leapster 2 going she will have fun with that!

Christmas eve was great! We attended the Christmas Eve Church service and then headed to my Brother and Sister-in-laws house to enjoy a feast of Chinese food and decorate Christmas cookies for Santa! It was so much fun watching the girls glob on icing and sprinkles....lol

The only mood killer on Christmas is that we are on to the next cycle. Even a holiday could keep AF away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts