AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let it Snow!!!!!! 2009-2010

We have the first snow of the 2009-2010 winter season! I love it! The first words out of Jocelynn's mouth when we got up this morning was, "can we go out and play in the snow?" LOL. I love the innocence of a child!
Jocelynn playing in the Snow

The pine tree in our yard!
We will be going to get our Christmas tree this afternoon! I love that fact that there is snow on the ground! It is truly beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas!!

The past week has been interesting! Busy as usual, but manageable. We have slowly started decorating inside and outside and I hope we will be finished this week!

Jocelynn's birthday in Saturday! We have a party planned and hopefully we will be going to visit Santa on Sunday! Jocelynn has asked a couple of time, so I guess there is no way getting out of it!

I love my Dad and Brother's. This weekend they have been on the roof putting new shingles down. It had started to leak in our bedroom, and the roof is at least 18 years old, so it was time! Even after the snow last night they were up their this morning to finish it!

Working Hard!!!!!

LOL! Love My Brothers!!!!!

Now Santa will have a nice place to land on Christmas Eve....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts