AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today is my Dad's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!

Four years ago I though I was going to have his granddaughter on his birthday....but she waited another 3 days....lol

It is snowing....seems to snow every year on his birthday.....funny how that works...lol. I am glad I have the day off from work! I do not want to venture out in all the craziness!

Our Christmas tree is up and decorated! That job is always accompanied ny family drama....but it wouldn't be soo much fun with out it...lol
Our Tree all decorated and ready for Santa!

Jocelynn had so much fun. She was so excited with every ornament that was pulled out! She especially loved the Beauty and the Beast and the other Disney Ornaments I have! This year will be a ton of fun with her and Brooke!
Jocelynn and Daddy putting the angel on the tree!
Putting the first ornament on the tree!

It will be a busy couple of days. Not only do we have the normal chores for the week, but I have goodie baskets and gifts to get in the mail, Jocelynn's birthday party on Saturday and A visit to Santa at the mall on Sunday! PHEW.....I'm already tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts