AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, January 15, 2010

Sick, sick and sick....

Things have been interesting in the last week. Jocelynn is doing good again with staying dry at night. I can't believe how proud of her I am for accomplishing this. I know we still have a long road ahead, but we are headed in the right direction!

John received a call from Dr. Cori in Mass. We have an appointment on wednesday 1/20 at 2pm for his surgery consultation. I hope that we have a surgery date when we leave the office.

I have been busy with work and sick. Some kind of sinus/cold thing going on. It started Tuesday(1/12)afternoon around 3pm. My nose became unbelievable stuffy, I left work at 4 and came home and went straight to bed. Tossed and turned all night. Luckily I had Wednesday off from work and I called out of work on Thursday. Both days I spent 3/4 of the day in bed sleeping and napping and didn't get dressed until later afternoon when I had to go to the store for more meds or juice. Nyquil (day and nigh) has become my best friend. I did manage to go to work today and stay the entire day. I am starting to feel better and hope to be 100% by Sunday.

The TTC is going slow. I'm not even sure were I am in my cycle or if I ovulated. John and I have decided to TTC naturally until after his surgery. I am happy and sad about this at the same time. I just feel like life is passing me by. I will be 31 in just 4 weeks and my biological clock is SCREAMING in my ear. I know we are headed in the right direction and everything is in God's hands and by his timing, I just am not a patient person.

"strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously" Colossians 1:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts