AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Here we go again!!!!

Yes, we are back on the monthly rollercoaster of meds and bloodwork! Sat was CD1, thankfully I took it this month in stride! It was strange, don't get me wrong, I was upset but I didn't throw the usual pity party! I have a feeling it is because we are actually doing something! No more TTC naturally! So I will be taking Clomid CD 5-9 Watch out world.....lol

I had Bloodwork this morning and will go 2 more time over the next 2 weeks (CD 10 & CD 21). I am praying that this is the month and that I will be announcing some very happy news in October. It is in God's hands and His will! I have faith and believe and trust whatever He has in store for us on this journey!

******************************

 I have started a devotion for John. It is called "The Power of a Praying Wife" by Stormie Omartian. It has really opened my eyes and helped me understand the way John thinks and feels. I have also started praying for him twice a day, the evening one is the prayer at the end of that chapter for the day and in the morning is my own prayer. The book has taught me a different way to pray and how in order for him to be strong and help him deal with his thoughts and feelings I need to enlist God's help. I think anyone who is looking for someway to help lift up and support their husband, this is the book for you. 

John and I have always had a strong marriage, of course we have had our bump and bruises, what marriage doesn't. Since I have been doing this devotional, I have felt a stronger connection to John and have a better respect for him.

On a side note, Stormie Omartian also has "The Power of a Praying Husband" which John has decided on his own to read! What better way to connect with each other then through the power of God and prayer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts