AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

More and More and More!

Today is CD10! Which meant blood-work with morning. Which is always fun first thing. Luckily the new Lab person that I am seeing on these weekly visits is great! She can get me first time and she is supper friendly and keeps me talking the entire time. I do miss Kathy at my old Dr.'s office, but I see this new relationship building (in the back of my mind I am hoping that this is it though).

Clomid is done!!!! One side effect that has been unusual for this this month is my lack of appetite! I'm not complaining, I just hope it continues so I can loose some weight.......

Jocelynn is doing great at school, she has a hard time getting up in the morning. She is like me and does NOT like to be woke up! We like to wake up on our own time.....kinda hard with School and Work. She still enjoys going and has brought home some great work. I have decided to document all her weekly projects by taking a picture of them. Then I can look back and remember without actually keeping everything. I will keep a few important or sentimental things. Look for pictures of her weekly work on facebook!

I am still working on the devotional for John (he is working on the one for me) and I am surprised how much it has helped me understand him better.

It has also helped me look at things in my life differently, especially since the last 2 weeks have been very hard emotionally for me. I have felt very alone. It is tough when you feel like you have no one to turn too! People you thought would be there for you aren't, for one reason or another. I have tried talking to John, but we just end up in an argument and it isn't worth it. I have relied a lot on God these last 2 weeks and he has helped me see that I am NOT alone! I am still learning, and it is different because sometimes I want those physical arms around me hugging, but I do find comfort in my daily conversations with Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts