AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time to relax.......It's been crazy!

The last week has been super busy, fun and emotionally draining!

Our best friends were up to visit for a few days! It was great getting to spend time with them!we weren't able to do much (because of the weather) but just having them around was great! Tyler and Jody I hope you both feel better soon!!!!!!

Jocelynn started pre-school on Tuesday (9/7)! She loved it! Monday was my emotional day, between out friends leaving (that morning) and jocey starting school (the next day) I was a basket case! I broke down 3 times and by the end of the night I was emotionally drained. Monday was easier for me, I did get teary eyed as I drove away from the school, but that is normal. I realized that this is the first time I have left Jocey in the care of some one who wasn't family or someone I knew on a personal level. It was a little scary!

She also went yesterday and was excited (guess that is a good sign!). Both days she didn't want to leave (it killed me a little inside). Thursday she stays home with Grammie and she was a little upset that she didn't get to go back to school....lol

She has made friends with a little boy names Noah! The teacher says they are inseparable! I think it is because he is the only boy that is close to her height....lol

On the TTC front, I am getting a little excited for this cycle! Not that I am looking forward to the Clomid side effects, but I feel like we are doing somthing to help, instead of TTC naturally! I pray to God that this is the cycle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts