AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Anxious...

Cardiologist appointment in the morning....I'll admit I am anxious, but I have done a lot of praying (as well as my family and friends...thank you).

Jocelynn had her first field trip today! She had a blast, I was nervous but I survived! She went to Coppal House Farm went on a hay ride with Draft Horses and got a pumpkin!

Jocelynn's Picture of a Draft Horse. They pulled the wagon for the hay ride.



Monday we took John to the eye Dr. He found a piece of rusted metal embedded in the colored part of the iris.  Thankfully there has been no side effects and his eyesight is still pretty perfect. Just antibiotic drops 4 times a day this week. I am very thankful that this was not more serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts