AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Dr. said......

Pulmonary Stenosis... I have to have a few more test run, and have another appointment in 2 weeks with the same Cardiologist! (11/5 @ 11:00 am) Who I really like. He has a great bedside manner and I feel like he sees me as another human being and not a patient number.

Next week he is sending me for a TransEsophageal Echocardiogram, He is not 100% positive that he will get a good picture of the valve this way, but he wants to try the least invasive first. If this doesn't work I will be having a Cardiac Catheterization.

So, it is still a waiting game. I can resume my normal activity (particularly the exercise program I started at the first of the month.) The Dr. did say that we should put trying for another child on hold until we find out more about this heart issue.....

The Dr. is also sending my to have a sleep study. He thinks I have sleep apnea,  I'm overweight, of course I do. Isn't that what all the Dr. think when someone is overweight....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts