AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Appointment

The Dr. called today. I will be going Thursday (10/28) to have the TransEsophageal Echocardiogram.
I have to be at the hospital at 6:45 am. I can't eat before and for 2 hours after, I won't be able to eat hot food for 24 hours after. I am nervous, not looking forward to this. I will be semi sedated, but still awake enough to swallow the probe......*gag* As long as this gives them a better picture of what is going on it is worth it!

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." ~ Deuteronomy 31:6


On to happier news! I'm going to be an Aunt again! My brother and sister in law (Cory and Kristina) are going to be welcoming another bundle of Joy next spring. Her due date in May 8th, hopefully this one can stay in the oven longer than Brooke did! I am beyond excited and can't wait to meet him or her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts