AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Crazy end of January!

January was crazy!!! Between the snow, sickness, Dr.'s appointments, school craziness and just plain old life....I need a quite month....lol

We have soooooooo much snow it has got to be a dream. Just in the last 36 hours, it has snowed enough to cover my legs up to my knees...... Plus they are predicting 2 more storms in the next week. I guess I am glad we pushed the snowbanks out behind the garage and practically in the woods (ruined our lawn). We will need the space.

Supposedly the groundhog didn't see his shadow this morning, so Spring is right around the corner......what about the melting time for the snow. I am sure we will be hit with at least 1 storm every week for the next 6 weeks and then it will take ALL summer to melt! The joy of living in Maine!

****************************************

I am officially in my first 2ww since being on a break. I will try not to obsess over it (yeah right) I have enough craziness going to keep my mind off it! I am just ready to be pregnant and put the last 4 years of TTC behind us!

****************************************

Jocelynn has been doing GREAT in school. She seems to have her head in the game now that Christmas is over. 

We have had some set backs in the wetting the bed area. We are working hard, but she just seems to be slipping. Not sure what to do, I will talk to her Dr. about it when we go back in a couple of months!

Jocey and I had an appointment with a nutritionist on 1/26. It was very informative and over all a good appointment. She was able to give me some pointers and gave me a list of things to do and foods to stay away from. 

What is great is she has seen me the last 4-5 week watching what I eat and exercising and she want to "help" me get healthy (yes those were her exact words).  We have added more fruits and veggies to our diets, more water and less juice and less processed foods. Not bad to start!

****************************************

I am beyond excited for my girlfriend Angie! Congratulations on your new addition and welcome home Annalia Mae (1/28/11). I can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!

****************************************

Let me say that I am ecstatic that Kristina and my Nephew are ok......he sure does like to scare us already!


P.S.  I can't wait until the middle to end of the month! My Birthday and Vacation Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts