AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Living Life!

What has been going on???? a whole lot on normal...lol

Vacation is in 3 days....I can't wait. Just to get out of here and get away. We are going to see the in-laws in Maryland for a week. Jocelynn is excited, she always gets excited to see grammie and grandpa with the camper, but this time she is extra excited because we are flying. This is her first time on an airplane that she can remember (Last time I was pregnant with her, so It doesn't really count...lol).

We are flying out Tuesday afternoon (2/22) and flying back on on the following Tuesday morning (3/1). I am hoping to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in a couple of years and meet-up for the first time with a new friends (we met online) while on vacation. Other then that we are hoping to go the the Baltimore aquarium and just have a great time with family and friends!

Also this weekend I get to try out the Xbox Kinect for the first time. Alaina (one of my awesome friends) and hopefully Rachel (another awesome friend) are coming over. Alaina is bringing her Xbox and we are going to dance our a$$es off! Should be a blast and it is considered exercise and we will be laughing at each other.....doesn't get much better than that. I may just have to take a ton of pictures and maybe a video or two.... I hope I don't wear myself out too much, I have a ton of laundry and packing to do before we leave.

Looks like a busy next couple of days!

I had a fantastic birthday! Alaina and Rachel (same ones as above) surprised me at work....I walked into my office to this ~

awwww I felt so loved!!!!  Also that night John and I were able to go to dinner and shopping just the two of us! We haven't had a date night in a long time and it was very nice to spend the much needed time together! While we were out he bought me another piece for my Pandora Bracelet....the chain for the clasp so I won't loose the bracelet if it should ever fall off:
We had a wonderful family birthday dinner on saturday (2/12) Jeremy gave me an I-tunes gift card (I love music) and Cory, Kristina and Brooke gave me a Pandora Charm - Love, Faith and Hope:
Mom and Dad gave me money which thinking about what I want to spend it on.....right now the top two choices are a keyboard (I miss having one and LOVED playing it) and a Pandora necklace........decisions, decisions....

My family is the best and I love them soooo much!

On to TTC news:
          It was a BFN for the last cycle......goodbye cycle 53...hello cycle 54   *sigh*  One cycle back and I am already very discouraged......

John and I had discussed doing Clomid this month (thank you Kristina for the pills....LOVE YOU!) but since we will be on vacation, and the side effects are not plesent, we decided to wait until the next cycle (That is if we don't end up pregnant naturally....seriously who am I trying to kid......that won't EVER happen!)

So this cycle it is just the Metformin, weightloss (which I have been bad, not going to "jump back on the wagon" until after vacation) and TTC the good ole fashion way.


I want to wish my Sister-in-Law Sarah a very Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts