AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!

Welcome 2011....Good riddance 2010!

This year was different! Robin, Tony and Jekka moved to SC and to be honest it sucks! John and I have spent New Years Eve with them since 1993/1994. It was strange and boring not being with them. Next year we will be celebrating with them again...I am determined to make the trip there for New Years! I will start saving now. I didn't realize it would effect me as much as it did!

I was able to ring in the new year with John. We have spend the last 18 new year eve's together and we will be spending many more together in the future. Today is also our "anniversary!" 11 years ago today we started dating....finally! It has been a roller-coaster, but I couldn't imagine taking this ride of life without him by my side!

We have God, a wonderful Family and fantastic Friends who accept us for who we are, mistakes and all and we love you!!!! Happy New Year!!!!

1 comment:

Jekka09 said...

It's alright, it sucked for me too. I cried when the clock struck midnight... that's why I called you guys. <3

I love you guys and miss you dearly.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts