AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Headed to Mass....

Dr. Landzberg is the Dr. I will be seeing at Bringham and Women's Hospital. I don't have an appointment yet, My cardiologist office will be making an appointment and calling with the date and time.....so more waiting! I am hoping after I see Dr. Landzberg I will have a treatment course. I just want to fix this issue and move on with my life! I am hoping to get into to see this new Dr. before the end of the year, but if he is as good as my cardiologist claims he is I bet it will be the first of the year.

Apparently Dr. Landzberg is the best in the business. My cardiologist said this is considered congenital heart disease! Also I am a unique case....not sure if that is good or bad....

So TTC is on hold until further notice. I need to concentrate on getting healthy first!


In happier news, Jocelynn received her first report card today, all Satisfactory!!! She is doing very well with blending letters (ie: ta, te, lo, lu, li) she needs to work on recognizing letters and writing them on paper. She tends to write gigantic letters....lol I am so proud of my little girl! She is growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts