AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just the way things go

Jocelynn has taken a few steps backwards. She make it 7 morning in a row waking up dry before having an accident 2 nights in a row. Not sure why, but I know these things are bound to happen. Then this morning was a dry one. 7 steps forward, 2 steps back....lol

She was very upset when she had her accidents, I know it bothers her. That is good and I hope it will help her succeed.

Jocelynn has also been dealing with a stuffy nose and cough. Not horrible but bad enough to bother her. Yesterday was the first day she ran a temp, and today she seems fine. I hope she is over the worst, she has a surprise arriving tomorrow.

Tomorrow I am super excited about. Jekka is coming for a visit! I haven't seen her since she moved to South Carolina the end of June! I have missed her more then I ever thought I would!!!!


Happy 7th Birthday (on the 13th) to my beautiful niece Gabby!!!! I really wish we lived closer so I could see you and Tyler more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts