AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Something for me to do....

So this was 'stolen from Colleen, Rubiya and Mindy! Thanks ladies!!!

Change all the answers so they apply to you, then tag or link to your friends so they do they same. The theory is that you’ll learn a lot of silly little factoids about your blogging buddies, including things you may never have known. Ready! Set! Go!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00 am
2. Do you prefer diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last movie you saw in a cinema? Chronicles of Narnis: Pronce Caspian
4. What is your favorite TV show? Bones, House, Project Runway and What not to Wear
5. What do you usually eat for breakfast? Yogurt or cereal
6. What’s your middle name? Anne
7. What food do you dislike? Olives, Feta, Ricotta and Scrapple
8. What’s your favorite CD at the moment? Not my favorite, but the one I listen to the most is a children's song CD....LOL
9. What kind of car do you drive? 2004 GMC Envoy!!!! Also I have a 2001 Ford Escape!!!
10. What’s your favorite sandwich? Ham and Cheese or BLT
11. What characteristic do you despise? Liars and dishonest people
12. What’s your favorite item of clothing? My Smock style tops I bought this year at fashion bug!!!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Myrtle Beach, SC or Ireland
14. Are you an organized person? For the most part I am.....my bedroom is another story....LOL
15. Where do you want to retire to? Anywhere with my family.......Myrtle Beach hopefully!
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 2006......My first birthday being a MOM!!! and This past year.......My husband gave me a laptop!!!!!
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? I should be cleaning the house
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Into the unknown....LOL
19. Person you expect to fill it out first? Not sure
20. What’s on your bathroom counter? Toothbrushes, hair brush, Jocelynn's hair ties and my curling iron.
21. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Depends.....I can be either!
22. What’s your shoe size? 9
23. Any pets? 1 cat and 1 bird......and a dog that thinks he belongs to me but he is really my mom's
24. Any new & exciting news you’d like to share? I test in 7 days (7/14/08)
25. What did you want to be when you were little? a Marine Biologist or Vet.
26. How are you today? OK. Tired and is hoping Jocelynn's fever goes away
27. What’s your favorite flower? Stargazer Lily
28. What’s the next date you’re looking forward to? July 14th
29. What are you listening to right now? Jocelynn singing herself to sleep and the TV....WHat Not to Wear!
30. What’s the last thing you ate? A Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich....LOL
31. Do you wish on stars? Sometimes
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Yellow
33. How is the weather right now? Hot and Humid!!!!!
34. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband
35. Favorite soft drink? Iced Tea
36. Favorite restaurant? Texas Roadhouse
37. Hair color. Strawberry Blonde
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? Wuzzles
39. Summer or winter? Summer
40. Do you like your hair? Yes
41. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? Tea
43. Do you prefer your friends e-mail or call you? E-mail...I hate talking on the phone
44. When was the last time you cried? Last Monday....I got some semi-bad news at the Dr.
45. What’s under your bed? The headboard and an overnight bag
46. What did you do last night? cuddled with Jocelynn went to bed early
47. What are you afraid of? Something happening to Hubby and Jocelynn and never being able to have anymore kids.
48. Salty or sweet? Both!!!!!!
49. How many keys are on your key ring? 4....2 vehicle keys and 2 house keys
50. How long have you been at your current job? Well, since June 1....LOL I just became a SAHM.....before that I was at the local Humane Society for 4 years
51. Favorite day of the week? Saturday and Sundays
52. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes
53. How many brothers & sisters do you have? I have 2 younger brothers
54. Are your parents still married? Nope
55. Do you like finding little details about your friends? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts