AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, July 17, 2008

TTC plans for the next 7 cycles.....

OK, so as if yesterday wasn't bad enough, AF decided to be a royal bitch and show up in the middle of everything! So when I got home, I called the RE. We need to do a Clomid Challenge to find out if I have DOR. So Friday (7/18/08) I will go in for CD3 bloodwork (FSH, LH and E2), take 100 mg of clomid from CD5-9 (Sunday 7/20-7/24), CD10 bloodwork (FSH, LH and E2) on 7/25 and an u/s to check follie growth on Saturday 7/26.

Either way, John and I decided that I need a break, so the following 6 cycles we will not be preventing, but I will also not be temping, taking meds, going to the RE every week or POAS. If it happens then WONDERFUL, but I need to take a step back from it. TTCing has completely taken over my life and I feel sometimes that I have neglected Jocelynn. I need to realize and appreciate her and come to terms that she may be my only child! I truely am putting it in Gods hands and I hope he has it in his plans to bless us with another child or two, but if that is not the case I nees to understand that he does everything for a reason.

I will update when I get my bloodwork and all done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have a plan hun. Sometimes it's just nice to have that plan in place. A break is something we all need sometimes!! TTC is rough on the mind, body, and spirit.

I have felt like I was not paying enough attention to Haley in the past too. That was usually my cue to take a break, that I was getting too involved and obsessed.

Good luck with your tests that are coming up!

Mindy

Post a Comment

Popular Posts