AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sick again!!!

Well, it has been almost 2 weeks. As you can imagine we have been busy and SICK....again! Saturday night we went to the Rochester Fair. Jocelynn had a great time, but all hell broke loose on Sunday. Jocelynn woke up with a temp of 102.4, which would come and go all day depending on if she was due for Tylenol or not. John has a Sinus/virus/infection thing going on (he hasn't been to work for the past 2 days). He went to the Dr. today and they put him on antibiotic and gave him a new allergy med, Clarinex, he had been taking Allegra but that gives him backaches so severe that he sometimes has a problem sleeping. Also the Acupuncturist told him in order to treat the back pain, she recommended he stop the Allegra and as soon as he stopped the pain went away.

I have not been feeling as bad as John and Jocelynn, but I am not 100%. Sneezing, stuffy nose, watery eyes, and a cough. I would have thought that it was just allergies, but I have been taking Claritin all week and it isn't helping. Today is the best day since Saturday. Jocelynn is not running a temp any longer, but she is still not 100% either. Dealing with a cough, runny nose and sneezing. Hopefully by the end of the week we will all be MUCH better!

On the TTC front, I am in the 2ww. Funny thing is I seem to not be as obsessive as usual. I believe the being sick and taking care of a sick child may be the thing that took my mind off of it all. Thankfully, John didn't get sick until after I ovulated! Timing this month was PERFECT......at least I think. It was nice to finally have my sex drive back! It had been missing for sooooo many months...LOL Testing is in 11 days....I am going to try and hold out, depends on how I am feeling. Wish us luck!!!!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sorry everyone has been soo sick!. Congrats on the 2ww. You know its so hard to not let the 2ww over rule your life, but seemed when I relaxed and didnt obsess as much about the 2ww, I got my BFP!. Sending you fresh baby dust. :)

Post a Comment

Popular Posts