AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

LIFE

OK....so yesterday was John's first Acupuncture appointment. He said everything went well, didn't elaborate much (you know how men are). What surprised me was the fact that they only places about 2 dozen needles in his ankles, wrists and neck.....I would have expected much more! They did say that the next appointment (Monday 9/8) would be much more. They also placed him on Fish oil supplements and gave him a powdered mixture to help his immune system. We will see. I am trying to be optimistic without placing all my chickens in a row (if you know what I mean).

On to other news....I decided to test this morning since I am 13DPO.......I was not surprised when it came back BFN....glaringly WHITE!!!! In the back of my mind I am hoping that it is to early, but truthfully I know better. I am surprised that I am not as upset this month as I have been in last months....guess I am just used to the disappointment. I'm sure I will have my melt down when AF shows....I always do....but then I will get up and dust myself off and start the next cycle....at least until mentally I can't handle the TTC anymore....and I have a feeling that is getting closer then I want to admit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts