AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!

My girlfriend in Delaware just found out she is having a BOY!!!! I am beyond excited! Another nephew to love and shower with gifts!!!!

I knew all along that she was having a boy! Seems everyone I know who is pregnant is having a boy!!!! When I was pg with Jocelynn, everyone around me was having a girl! So I guess you could say i am being selfish and hoping some of the blue luck will rub off on me...LMAO!

I can honestly say I was bracing myself all day for the news. I remember the melt downs I would have in the past and didn't want to be anything but happy and excited for two people who mean the world to me! I actually did surprise myself! No break down, no pity party, NOTHING!!! Just excitement and happiness. I think I may be finally turning over that leaf that is so desperately needed for my sanity!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABBY!!!! I Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts