AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Where does the time go?!?!?!

Seems like yesterday both my SIL and I were pregnant. Now our little girls are turning 3!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!!!!

I just can't believe 3 years can go that fast. What a ride it has been and I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING!

We are having Jocelynn's pictures taken today. I am so excited! I just pray she behaves and we get some good shots quickly since we will be outside and it is only supposed to be 30 degrees. BRRRRRRRRR. Then I will be ordering my christmas cards this morning or tomorrow. Depends on when I get the picture CD. Should be no later then Monday!

On the ttc front, I believe my bbt is broken. I will be buying another one this morning but as I was told, I can't use it until next cycle. It is not good to change bbt mid cycle. SO I am slightly crazy not knowing what my true temp is (staying on 98.6 and 98.5 with the broke bbt). I seriously think this cycle is out. I have been cramping on and off for the last 3 days and I am mega bitchy. Sounds like PMS to me!

Praying for my girls who are going through some procedures in the next 4-6 weeks (M, A and J! You know who you are!)And also praying for those of you who are nearing the end of your pregnancy! You will get to meet your little bundle of joys soon! I can't wait and I am so excited for all of you!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts