AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Ok, So I am a day late. Spending some much needed time with family and away from the computer for the day!

Christmas was WONDERFUL!!!! Spending time with family was just what I needed. It was such a relaxing day!

Jocelynn made my day! She was so into the entire Christmas feeling. It is just amazing to see Christmas through a child's eyes.

As far as the no binkie, that is going surprisingly smooth. Santa took Jocelynn's Binkies to the North Pole for all the babies who don't have one. She has been attached to her binkie since she was born. It is a comfort to her. I hated the idea of it being taken away, but I knew it was time. I didn't want it to start effecting her teeth!

So far we have had a nap and a bedtime without the binkie and both have been, so i dare say, easy. Both times she has asked for it back and I have explained that Santa took them all to the North Pole for the babies. That seems to work and she roles over and goes to sleep. Of course it has taken her twice as long to fall asleep, but that is fine with me. She didn't even have me up last night with crying fits asking for it. I really thought that I would have a long sleep deprived night. She went to sleep about 9:30 and slept to 7:30. Not bad at all!

Of course, Santa was very good to her for sharing her binkies with the babies. She received a Power Wheel. She was so excited to see it sitting "under" the tree when she got up in the morning. She was even able to "drive" it down to Auntie Bobbies when we went for our visit. This summer should be a blast with it!

I am hoping that all my friends and family had a wonderful Christmas and God bless each and every one of you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts