AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

I have only 2 words that best describe 2009 so far.....HUNG OVER!!!!!

Last night was soooo much fun!!!! Let's just say American Idol Karaoke and alcohol mixed make for a VERY good time!!!! Jekka did get some video so I will have to snag it and post it! I have not laughed that hard in such a long time.

I found 2 new drinks I LOVE....(thanks Brandy) X-rated is a shot that tastes like Grapefruit......YUMMY! And Passion Fruit Malibu Rum mixed with Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch. Oh my word! That combination is DANGEROUS! I am a drinker who doesn't like a strong drink, and with that combo you couldn't taste the Rum at all! It was fantastic...LMAO. Man I feel like a lush, I can honestly say I am far from it! Very rarely do I drink, but when I do, I make up for lost time....LOL I am paying with a headache today, but it is worth it!

I am glad last night was such a blast. I really needed it! I was delivered the blow of AF showing in the middle of the fun. I was determined that I was going to have a good time no matter what! I believe I succeeded! So we are onto another cycle. Again no meds, just the good old natural way! but, enough about that! Only time will tell what 2009 will bring, but I am going to do my best to make it a GREAT year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts