AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why???

Am I the only one out there who isn't the least bit interested in the events of today? Why the big deal. This will be the 44th time we have had a new face as a president, why the big to do about Obama???? Don't give me the race card!!! He is only HALF black and BIG DEAL! I find it very racist!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I love the idea of a African American as president, but it needs to be someone worth celebrating!

Just my opinion! Do with it what you like, but don't leave me nasty comments! I don't look down on you if you votes for him!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Love you Shelly! LOL I'm feeling the same way!

Yes, the speech was wonderful and all, but really, do we need all the hoopla surrounding this?

Mindy said...

Love you Shelly! I agree 100%. The speech was compelling, I'll give him that, but no need for all the hoopla!

(I posted this once already, but I think it got deleted when I hit the post button)

Jody Garcia said...

Funny how we're a like in a lot of ways...i was just going to write on my blog about it!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts