AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

I hate shots!

All I want to know is why do immunizations and flu shots have to be shots? You can't tell me there isn't a easier way to provide this stuff to kids? I have always hated taking Jocelynn to the Dr. for her shots, but it has gotten worse. She now understands what is going on.

I took Jocelynn for her Flu shot about an hour ago. Needless to say, she was not happy. She was fine until we got into the room. She didn't want to sit on the table or take her shirt off for the shot. All she kept saying was "no mommy. please no." I felt like I should have 'bad guy' tattooed on my forehead. How can a mother be expected to purposely hurt their child like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts