AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Me!!!

Tomorrow is it! The start of my new life! I (along with John and my Mom) have decided to change our eating habits. We decided that tomorrow was as good a day as any to start. Shopping was fun (and expensive). Lots of veggies! Very few carb. and sugary items. We plan on doing alot of chicken, turkey and fish with steak once a week. Wonderful Lean Cuisene meals for lunch. I find lunch is my hardest meal because I am here alone and feel more comfortable eating without having someone around to "watch" me.....LOL

Mom had a great idea. Once a month we are going to have a junk food day. I still know I can't go over board, but I will have that one or maybe two things I have been craving. I figured this idea will come in handy when I am PMSing. My goal is to loose 50 pounds by my wedding anniversary (6/8). SO I do have my work cut out for me, but with smaller shorter term goals I thing I will have better success then saying I need to loose 120 pounds. That seems like a big number and with no goal date.

So 6/8 here I come and I WILL be 50 pounds lighter! Wanna follow my progress check out my sparkpeople.com page. (CLICK HERE)

2 comments:

--Angela said...

I'm so happy for you guys! That means I have a weightlost partner online to! :) If I can do it girl you can do! I always keep in my head this is for my kiddos and my husband and then myself! I'm in your corner the whole way supporting you!!!

Jody Garcia said...

Good luck!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts