AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Twilight!!!

All I have to say is if you haven't read the book, you need to!!! It was a great book! I started it last night (1/24/09) after Jocelynn went to bed at about 9pm, read until 11 pm, was up at 5am and finished the book about 1pm! I just couldn't put it down! Now i can't wait to read New Moon and the rest of the series!!!!! Plus, I can;t wait until the movie is on DVD (3/21/09) so I can watch that too!!! Wish now I had gone to see it in the theaters!

2 comments:

Jekka09 said...

SEE!!! You shoulda listened to your niece! I've never ever lied to you about anything and and you shoulda listened when I told you how amazing Twilight was... instead you looked at me funny for being in love with a vampire lol. Welcome to my world, sweet cheeks.

I love you. :)

Noahsmom2007 said...

Told you the book was great. I'm almost done the last book. I can tell you they dont get any less addicting.... I dont know what Im going to do when I finish this one! LOL!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts