AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Good Start!

So, my first week of dieting down and I lost 3 pounds!!!!!! WOO HOO!

I am a little surprised since I really didn't add exercise into my daily routine. I just began with watching what I eat and adding more veggies to every meal. So this coming week I will start with exercising every other day. By the end of February I would like to be exercising 30 minutes a day/6 days a week!

2 comments:

Jody Garcia said...

Keep going! you can do it!

Mindy said...

Good job! 3 pounds is awesome! I'll have to work with ya on getting into an exercise routine. I sure could use one to tone up.

Good work! Keep it up! We'll lose all this weight together!!!!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts