AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not much new...

So, it has been a few days since my last entry. Not to much has been going on. Getting ready for Christmas! I can't wait this year. Jocelynn is so excited this year. It makes the holidays fun!

Celebrating allot of Birthdays this month! My Dad's was 12/9, My SIL Robin is 12/10, Jocelynn is 12/12 (can you believe she is going to be 3, where does the time go?) and My Brothers birthday is 12/20. I think the next few days are going to be busy.

I am working on my "treat" baskets. Finishing up the baking and freezing the goods for shipment. I will be spending the Friday morning shipping them out. Should be interesting, but I will be glad to have that part of Christmas done!!!

Other then that, like I said not too much going on. Look for a nice Christmas BFP. but, not getting so hopeful that I am crushed Christmas morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts