AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

CD2

So yesterday was CD1. I was actually praying for AF to show this month because with as sick as I have been for the last week, I would have worried the entire pregnancy! So this is the month we start back to the RE. I have an appointment Monday morning for an u/s to make sure there are no cysts on my ovaries and for baseline blood work. I will be doing Clomid this month and also doing a clomid challenge to check my ovarian function. Funny thing is if we get pregnant this cycle, my EDD would be 12/25/09...LOL

I guess time will tell how this month goes. I have high hopes but not so high that if it doesn't happen this month I will not go on any longer. I think I have finally come to terms with the fact that it WILL happen in do time and I have to be patient. I am also trying to focus on my blessing in life!

PS: Good Luck JD! I am sending you all the baby dust I have! This will be it for you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts