AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Praise God!

God really does work miracles in our lives! I was offered a part-time position at CVHS! It will be two days a week, Monday and Friday and it is just what I needed right now! I LOVE staying home with Jocelynn, but have missed the adult interaction and feeling like I am contributing to the income for the family. The ladies there are great and in the last year I have missed them and I am so happy they are willing to welcome me back with open arms!

The next few weeks I am going to try and pick up as many hours as I can (at least until John goes back to work)!

The other reason this is so exciting, it allows us to take our trip down south in 3 weeks. When John was laid off, that trip was put on hold for obvious reasons! Now it is back on! I can't wait to have a few days with great friends, see my niece and meet my new nephew!

All I have to say is praise the Lord! You are truly amazing and I am blessed!

2 comments:

Jody Garcia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jody Garcia said...

yeah for the trip being back on! I'm so excited! We're going to have so much fun and boy do both of us need it!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts